When I think about who’s really putting on for this Carolina music scene my guy Byg Enoff comes to mind. He’s setting the bar high with these deep lyrical tornados that are blasting through the ears of his fans and enemies. You have to love Byg! His deep distinctive vocals literally send you in a trance. His visual for 20 Funerals is definitely industry ready. Check that out a long with an exclusive interview below.
- HOW YOU DOING, IM FROM A LIL TOWN KALLED AYDEN AKA DA DEN.
Explain the Twenty Funeral song & video??
- THE SONG CAME…FROM DA FACT OF A LOT OF DUDES FELT DA NEED TO SAY MY NAME…AND I FELT THEY WASNT WORTH A DIS TRACK SEPERATELY…SO I PUT TOGETHER THE FREESTYLE OFF OF ANIMOSITY, I FELT I WORK N GRIND TO HARD TO GET DISSED BECAUSE I CHARGE FOR FEATURES LOL.
Over the past few months I’ve noticed that your fan base has grown tremendously. Did that make life any different for you?
- I MEAN LIFE IS LIFE, I LOVE IT ! ERRYBODY KNO ME NOW. I’M GETTING GAS DEY PULL UP ON ME, IM OUT TO EAT DEY ASK FOR AUTOGRAPHS. MAN SHOOT I LOVE IT…ITS LIT ! AINT NO MORE BEING LOWKEY DA ONLY THING DATS DIFFERENT THO.
What’s one thing about thing about music that you really love?
- PLAYING WITH SOUNDS. I LOVE TO HEAR AN ARTIST MANIPULATE THEIR VOICE OR INSTRUMENT TO THE POINT SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL IS BIRTHED. AWW MAN MUSIC MY MAIN SQUEEZE!
What’s your biggest aspiration in life?
- TO SHOW MY MAMA EVERTHING IN LIFE SHES BEEN THRU IS WORTH IT AND SHE AINT GOTTA STRESS NO MORE.